Hello all –
BeerSoakedStew here and I have REALLY lagged on posting anything beer related for quite sometime. I got a new job as a director at an outpatient clinic in Brea and also recently got engaged, so I guess that gets me off the hook somewhat! Ha! So here goes with the last 10 or so beers I’ve had.
1. Bear Republic – Cafe Racer 15 Real Ale
- This was a tasty beer and it tends to bite you back, not in a hoppy/bitter way but in a 9.75% kinda way
2. Stone – R & R Coconut IPA
- Not too strong in the coconut dept for all you hop heads out there. Very smooth.
3. Bootlegger’s – Far Out IPA
- not sure why it’s “far out”, not once did I feel to channel my inner hippy! The Boot doesn’t usually disappoint! Continue reading